A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Friday, May 06, 2005

I've been bad...

Can't say that I've posted regularly these days... These just haven't been really bloggy days.

Today is my day off (my current contract is four/days per week), so I'm catching up on paper work, laundry and spending some time setting up my new project. MKS Documentation Solutions will be my company name. It's not incorporated, just a way to set up a presence online and come up with an image for potential clients. I'm working on the web site right now, I found a really nice free template that will be easy to modify and set up.

Tucker and I will also spend parts of the weekend making last minute preparations and purchases for the trip to Europe. We're leaving next Friday, I can't believe it's right around the corner!! We're still missing a few things, like a power converter, euros, photocopies of important documents to leave at home, and so on. Better be well prepared.

Last weekend, we went camping at Chehalis Lake, in the Fraser Valley. It was a bit rainy and quite cool at night, but it was nice to get away. The campsite was almost empty, so it was very quiet. Because it's still early in the season, we were allowed to build a campfire and I have to admit it, hotdogs cooked over a campfire taste wonderful.

A couple of weekends ago, when we drove down to Seattle, I bought a copy of Da Vinci Code. It took four evenings to finish, and Tucker read it just as fast. It was a great idea to read this book before going to Paris, I'm sure it will give us another perspective on our visit to the Louvre :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Salut Mélissa,

    C'est ma tentative pour passer te dire bonjour sur ton Blog. Je fais ceci alors que je surveille l'examen d'un de mes groupes. Et oui, nous avons des classes branchées. J'aime bien la façon dont ton blog est conçu et naviguer sur le site est relativement aisé. Les photos sont très belles et je peux comprendre l'enthousiasme de ta mère qui s'est amourachée de cette très belle région.


    Papa lain

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Another interesting plane read might be « Angels and Demons » also written by Dan Brown and the intrigue is previous to Da Vinci Code.

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home