A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Spring walk in Vancouver

My initial goal when I left home was to walk to the Kitsilano Library and get a few books to read. I'm out of books at home, it was about time. However, after visiting the branch and signing up for my library card, I couldn't find any interesting books to read. Their selection was quite limited, it's a very small branch of the VPL (Vancouver Public Library). I think I will have to visit the main branch downtown, they most likely have an interesting selection. Well, I had my camera on me and started snapping pictures as I walked around for over three hours. Good training for the walk in August!


Spring walk in Vancouver, click on the picture to see other pictures from the album. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home