A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, March 13, 2005

It was a great weekend to be outside

Sunny weather, not too cold, Spring has arrived in Vancouver. Oh, this doesn't mean that we will get Summer before out East, we just have a much longer Spring, that's all.

Daffodils, cherry blossoms, yellow bushes, there are flowers everywhere. My daffodils are being lazy, but I think they are just stretching the pleasure of seeing flowers pop out everywhere.

Two trips on the North Shore, Deep Cove and Lynn Valley trail, a BBQ dinner, two movies, a bottle of red, checking out used kayaks, having a picnic next to a rushing river, I wonder why I can't wait to hit my bed. All this lovely and busy time spent enjoying myself means this week will be about work. At least three visits to the gym, two of them to run (the Sun Run is fast approaching), a couple of hours of studying CCNA content, some work on the newsletter template for the Canadian Cancer Society, a presentation on ROI (return on investment) for technical writers, and some thinking about an upcoming article I am writing for an online newsletter. And my day-to-day work, obviously ;) Busy, yes. But after such a lovely weekend, that's OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home