A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Are you kidding me?

On my way back from work last night, I was caught in a hail storm. Fortunately, I had my umbrella, gloves, scarf, boots and winter jacket, pretty much dressed for whatever bizarre weather would be thrown at Vancouver. I did start the day with sunglasses on.

Heading to the bus stop, I walked by a guy with his little designer miniature dog on leash. The guy was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops. The dog was wearing a jacket. Only in Vancouver.

This morning, I woke up to this:

April 19 in Vancouver, people. Be scared, be very scared.

I guess it'll be a while until I plant my seedlings outside. Right now, even the hardy plants that spent the winter outdoors look fed up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home