A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Not much of a weekend... perfect!

Actually, I did quite a bit through the weekend, it just didn't feel like it. My paperwork is up to date, my laundry is done, I baked muffins, made soup, read a few texts for school, cleaned my Hotmail inbox, invited Raf over for dinner Saturday night, rented movies (Bon Cop / Bad Cop and V for Vendetta), made it to the gym, did a bit of personal reading... I feel ready to take on the week which, incidentally, is going to be brutal. I have a 7:30 a.m. start tomorrow, an 8 a.m. start Tuesday (and a class from 6-9:30 p.m.), a 7 a.m. conference call on Wednesday (and another class from 6-9:30 p.m.), should be ready for the weekend by Thursday but then will still have Friday left to work.

As another non-resolution resolution, I have written down three visits to the gym in my weekly schedule, just so I feel compelled to go. Last semester was a disaster and I have so much more energy when I go to the gym regularly. Monday after work, Thursday after work and Saturday morning should be reasonable to maintain. Hopefully ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home