A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Finally... snow!

After four days away from the computer, I thought I would at least check my Hotmail account and update my blog.

I'm in Montreal for the holidays, spending time with mom, dad, sister and brother, as well as with family members that I see only once a year. When I landed at Trudeau airport on Dec 24, it was mild in Montreal and there wasn't any snow on the ground. This was a green Christmas. Fortunately, we had some snow yesterday and it's relatively colder today. Now it feels like Christmas ;)

Tomorrow, I'm going shopping with Annie. It's a yearly tradition to stock up on nice clothes and shoes during Boxing Week. I don't think I'll go crazy with the purchases this year, I have a nice tuition bill waiting for me when I return in January. But who can resist shopping in Montreal.

Tomorrow night, I'm having drinks with some old friends from high-school. Then on the 29, Annie and I are helping dad clean the house and prepare for the brunch on Dec 30 (lots of family coming over). It's fun to spend time with the family!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home