A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Somewhat not motivated to do my Christmas shopping

I blame the strong winds and the heavy rain. And malls. And the fact that it's pretty hard to find something original from Vancouver that you can't buy in Montreal. I've had four Christmases to exhaust options.

Yesterday, I was having dinner with my friend Craig. I hadn't seen him in six months. We walked from the restaurant to his place, he was offering to give me a lift back home. On the way there, I witnesses an insane display of Christmas lights on St-Paul's Hospital. OK, I've seen people go overboard with lights, I did use to live in Ville Emard after all, but nothing close to the massive display they have at the hospital. I'm going to drag Lara and Charles out to see this and I'll take some pictures. Simply unbelievable. While we're at it, maybe I'll also try to catch the Van Dusen Garden's Festival of Lights. I haven't seen this yearly display yet, it's supposed to be really pretty.

As long as it stops raining for an evening ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home