A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, December 09, 2006

This better not be the way every semester ends...

It was INSANELY hard! The long days at work where I'm having a busy week and starting at 7 or 8 a.m. every day (and usually not out of the office before 6 p.m.)... The entire weekends and week nights spent on research, writing, team meetings... It all took a toll on me and today, my brain resigned. Fortunately, I had nothing planned, only grocery shopping with Lara, but even picking out what I wanted to eat required an incredible amount of effort. At least when considering the energy I have left.

But it's finally over. Until next semester ;)

Now, I'm starting a long process of recharging: a little cooking, a little gym, some time with friends, long nights of sleep... Last night, I went to bed at midnight, after submitting my last assignment and even without an alarm, woke up at 5:30, almost in a panick. It'll take a few days before my body realizes that the source of stress is gone. I still feel a little bit tense.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home