A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back in the rainy city

Yesterday was spent flying, with a three hour stop in Ottawa, 45 minutes wait for luggage and half-an-hour wait for a cab!! The flight from Montreal to Ottawa was however very cool, in a little plane with propellers. I think it could fit about 36 passengers.

I woke up this morning around 7, still going on Montreal time. I had a look outside where it was pouring rain and windy, then went back to bed.

I posted some pictures from the holidays on my Flickr account. I'm more and more disappointed by the indoors pictures my camera takes. It's very good for outdoors, but when I compare to what my brother can take with his swanky camera, mine's pretty disappointing. I'm supposed to get a few extra pictures from New Years Eve, but you can see Christmas 2006 and pictures from a dinner with old high-school friends. If you visit Dina's Flickr account, you can also see a few pictures of me looking completely uncomfortable with little Naomi. Fortunately, she's a good sport ;)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What are you talking about? She loves you! You are her mambo partner :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home