A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sshhhh... I think it's summer!

Yay for lots of sun for my new plants! So far, most of them seemed to have survived the transition well. And now, they are getting plenty of light.

Back to work was better than I thought, at least I get to think and see people. There's something to be said for my fantastic coworkers and how concerned they looked when I returned. "Already back?" (I'm sure they were wondering if I was still contagious...) I'm still tired and not going to the gym yet. I tried last night, with Lara, but I ended up stretching on a floor mat for most of the session while she was working-out. And we spent a lot more time chatting than exercising. I guess there's a reason why we don't work-out together ;)

It'll take time to return to normal life. Fortunately, I find myself with enough energy for tonight's salsa course. I missed the last two classes, I'll have to ask Raf to show me some of the moves we were learning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home