A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Monday, June 12, 2006

Road to recovery

It's a long road, but I'm a patient woman. And it doesn't feel so bad to take it easy, even if I'm having a hard time sleeping. My regular workout routine kept me nice and tired, which meant falling asleep almost instantly. These days, I still feel a bit tired, but it's not the same. I guess my mind also relied on the long runs to purge unnecessary items and store the valuable ones. Running represents a form of meditation for me.

These days, my mind is full, bursting!

At least, I went to the gym today. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being pneumonia days and 10 being February, when I was ready to run the half marathon, I'd say I'm about a 5.5. One thing is certain, I will NOT run the Scotiabank Half Marathon on June 25. Not this year. I doubt I could run 5km right now. One step at the time...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home