A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Great things come to those who... insist?

By tomorrow, we should receive an e-mail letting the employees know that I was offered and have accepted the program manager position for one of our applications. I learned the good news this afternoon and this should be official by the end of the week. This promotion also comes with a raise, which wasn't really expected since I don't have much experience.

All things considered, this is the best possible outcome. I stay with my current employer and continue working with really fantastic colleagues. I'll get to learn a new product, new processes, and work against totally new expectations. This will be a great learning experience!

I have two days to wrap up ongoing business, as by Tuesday morning (Monday is a holiday), I'll already start the new position. No time wasted, that's for sure!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Félicitations Mélissa, je suis très fier de toi et de ta démarche. Ceux qui appliquent une direction, obtiennent des résultats.
    Marc-Antoine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home