A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Camping at Lillooet Lake

We didn't get the best weather, but the camping trip was a lot of fun. I went with my friend Steph and her friend Mike. At Lillooet Lake, we were meeting with three of Mike's friends, Dave, Sandra, and Gerry. A good bunch of people they were. I would definitely go camping with these guys again.

I was happy to be outside for a few days, enjoying the calm of a pretty secluded campsite. We weren't alone, but our neighbors were quiet, or the high winds drowned their noise. Boy was it windy, which made my life a bit hard because I kept on getting either our own campfire smoke or the neighbor's campfire smoke. Today, I'm coughing a lot.

I also tried banana boats for the very first time. To make a banana boat, you cut a piece of skin off the banana, as if you were carving a canoe. Then, you eat a bit of the banana and replace the flesh with chocolate squares. You place the skin back on the banana and wrap it in tinfoil. Then, you place it in the campfire and wait about 15 minutes to eat this yummy banana-chocolate goo. Mmmmm...


We did get a tiny bit of sun... Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home