A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Short visit to Anmore

And I got to drive a car for the first time in a while! Actually, I did drive the Caravan in Montreal between my parent's and Dina and Steve's place, but that's so close, it doesn't count.

Tonight, I had a lovely dinner with Lindsay and her family. I always enjoy visiting them, we talk about books, gossip about work, play with the dog (only one dog left now, Shadow passed away late last year)... Lucas made some fresh bread that we ate with corn-cheddar chowder. I even got to take a loaf back home with me :-)

I'm glad that I am able to keep in touch with Lindsay. She's very grounded and is a great listener. A good friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home