A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Marc-Antoine is landing soon

In a couple of hours, my brother is landing at Vancouver International Airport from what was hopefully a pleasant flight. Marc is spending the week in Vancouver, his first visit on the West Coast. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun visiting Stanley Park and the Vancouver Aquarium (tomorrow) and I'll find him lots of things to keep him busy during the week when I am working. It's also nice that he will be in town for my birthday. I miss my bro!

Today, Tucker and I strolled around town, walked the seawall to Granville Island (which was surprisingly quiet for a nice Saturday afternoon, usually, it's a nightmare in the Summer), checked out boats and kayaks, had fantastic quesadillas and cold beer at Sammy J Pepper... Tucker took some pictures to document our day, including this one of a huge propeller. I tested my new sandals, original Birkenstocks my dear. They make my feet look big but boy are they comfy. Definitely not sandals to wear with skirts, but probably very good sandals to walk around town, go camping, and visit San Francisco :-) I'll fit right in!


Propeller on Granville Island Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home