A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Too much kayaking :-(

Sometimes, enthusiasm overcomes common sense and the result can be a bit painful. Kayaking for over 5 hours when you don't do this type of exercise regularly is probably not the smartest thing to do. Now I know why. My left arm has been giving me a hard time since Tuesday and a quick visit to my friendly neighborhood doctor this morning confirmed my intuitions: I have developed acute tendonitis in my forearm. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything but wait for this to heal, although I was told that ice and Advil three times a day might help reduce the inflammation.

I can still work, which is good, but other activities are definitely limited for now. And no kayaking for a little while... Pooh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home