A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Back to the day-to-day routine

Holidays are fun, but they are not great for keeping good habits. I ate too much cheese (Quebec has really amazing goat cheeses!), didn't move around much... This weekend, I officially started my old routine again. Back to the gym for yoga classes and cardio/weight workouts. I might sign up for the Sun Run in April, another 10k motivator :-)

I also started a studying schedule to prepare for the CCNA. The CCNA is the first level of certification on networking, a created by Cisco and recognized throughout the world. It's a pretty big exam and it will take a couple of months to cover the content I need to understand to pass the test. But I've been working in networking for two years now and it would be good for my knowledge to be recognized. Being certified is also a nice addition to my resume.

Five days after the first snowflakes and the streets and sidewalks are still covered. It's been unusually cold, well, not that cold, but cold enough to leave the snow on the ground. I told Lara and Charles that they were to blame, afterall, they left Montreal to avoid the winter and now the winter is here ;) I'm sure that in a few weeks, this will all be history. Good skiing conditions though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home