A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, July 18, 2004

The first post is always the hardest...

I've been pretty terrible at keeping my personal Web site updated, so I thought I'd give a try to blogging. I want to share some of my experiences and thoughts about living on the West Coast, let family and friends back East know what I've been up to and record my impressions of some of the fantastic and sometimes strange things my life is currently about.
 
I hope you enjoy reading what the frog has to say about BC!
:-)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger dina said…

    Hey babe!
    Welcome to blogging! I'll bookmark you :-)

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    Hi Melissa! Dina just sent me the link to your blog...consider yourself bookmarked!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home